jimmy in limbo jimmy in limbo

Very nicely done!

Great work. The music, artwork and game play are super. Very good work. Kepp it up.

Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

Awesome work!

The game play, artwork, and atmosphere of the game are all top notch. Very well done. A well deservered 10.

Turtle-roids Turtle-roids

Needs some work

I like it. It has humor and is nicely drawn and animated. The hitTest needs work as does the firing of the bullets. This is a nice start and I think it will improve soon with added features.

RPG master The Urflegarf RPG master The Urflegarf

Game is horrible

This game is horrible and it never worked for me, even when I right clicked ans hit play. The graphics, music, layout, and well everything about it was garbage. Spend more time on the game, if you can't do the graphics have a friend help you, and find music that would work for a your game not just something you like to listen to yourself. Test the game and have others test it before you even think about putting out there.

Ball Dodging Xtreme Ball Dodging Xtreme

Not a bad game

Not bad but I did find one small bug. You need to change the score field so that it is not selectable as of now you can type in any score you want. Keep up the good work.

Tuts:TheCollectorsEdition Tuts:TheCollectorsEdition

Nice tutorial

I liked the tutuorial as most of it I already know these things and I am giving a high rating as it is well written and present professionally and not like the other junky crappy looking tutorials on here. I did find a bug on your knife tutorial. When you press right the knife goes left. Good work. And you are right there are many was to do things and not everyone will do them alike.

abhilash2863 responds:

thanx for your review....

GUN Commander GUN Commander

Needed to take more time

You needed to take more time to polish the game more.

1) The bullets do not come from the barrel of the gun.

2) No way to stop the music.

3) Endless with no point to it.

Keep working and you will get there.

Animal Rafters Animal Rafters

Not bad

Not a bad game. Game play is simple but the music needs to change. The loop is not good for the game and gets annoying quick.